Events and Festivals in Pecs, Hungary
Events and Festivals in Pecs
- March-April: Many cities play host to the Budapest Spring Festival in March with Pecs being one major spot for activities and much fanfare. The city witnesses concerts, theatre, exhibitions, opera, sports and many other activities during this time. The idea of the festival is to boost tourism during this period.
- June-August: Between these months, Pecs hosts something called the Outdoor Festival where many performances including theatre and music happen outdoors in public areas during the evening. June also witnesses the International Adult Puppet Festival where puppet theatre is performed out on the streets of downtown Pecs.
- September: Setater Festival is a month-long festival that is celebrated in the month of September filled with music performances and lots of wine.
Trip plans for Pecs
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Hungary
- Events & Festivals in Sopron
- Events & Festivals in Kaposvar
- Events & Festivals in Debrecen
- Events & Festivals in Szeged
- Events & Festivals in Eger
- Events & Festivals in Gyor