How to Reach Pecs - The Easiest Way to Reach Pecs
HOW TO GET TO PECS
- By Air: There is no individual Pecs airport and the nearest international airport is Budapest.
- By Train: There are lots of trains available from Pecs to Budapest’s Keleti or Deli station. If you take an express train rather than a local one, the journey will not take you more than 2 hours 30 minutes. You can even take a train from Sarajevo in Bosnia and Vienna during the day. The journey is quite a scenic one.
- By Bus: This may not be the most comfortable way to travel to Pecs but it certainly is the cheapest. There are buses daily from Budapest and the city of Szeged. Budapest to Pecs buses are crowded during the high season and booking in advance is recommended.
HOW TO GET AROUND PECS
- By Bus: The bus service in the city is efficient. You can buy tickets from kiosks that are placed around the city.
- By Taxi: The two major taxi services in operation in Pecsare Euro Taxi and Volan Taxi. This is a convenient way to get around the city.
- On Foot: The main parts of the city that are worth visiting are close enough for you to travel on foot. This is also the best way to travel through the city if you really want to get a feel of the place.
Are you looking for a Pecs travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Pecs
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Pecs. The most preferred mode of transport in Pecs is Walking.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 32.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 45 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 6 kms 55 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 10 min
How to Reach Pecs from Nearby Cities
|Nagykozár to Pecs||9.37 km||9 mins|
|Görcsöny to Pecs||15.37 km||15 mins|
|Bonyhád to Pecs||40.4 km||40 mins|
|Mohács to Pecs||50.2 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Sopron
- How to reach Kaposvar
- How to reach Debrecen
- How to reach Szeged
- How to reach Eger
- How to reach Gyor