About Pecs Synagogue, Pecs
This synagogue was set up in 1869 by the Jewish Neolog Community. The whole monument was designed by great and famous architects of that time. The façade of the monument with a clock is the most attractive feature of the synagogue. Along with the clock was a line inscribed in Hebrew which read as “For my house, be called the house for the prayer of all people”.
The highlights of this synagogue are also the onion domes, embellished interiors, colorful ceilings that display fantastic stencil work on them. The church still comprises of its original designs and most importantly its original Angster Organ. It is therefore one of the most beautiful and popular attractions of the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Pecs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pecs and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Pecs Synagogue, Pecs
Gyönyörű épület, kedves személyzet!
Érdemes megnézni, ha erre jár az ember. Sajnos a mennyezet ottjártamkor omladozott, ezért be volt védőhálózva. Az emeleten kiállítás található a Zsidóság történetéről.
Szepen felujitott templom.
szép épület, emeleten érdekes kiállítással
- Other Attractions
- Cadbury World
- Symphony Hall
- Birmingham Museum And Art Gallery
- National Sea Life Centre
- Birmingham Hippodrome
- Birmingham Back To Backs
- Thinktank Science Museum
- Library Of Birmingham
- National Exhibition Centre Nec
- Baddesley Clinton
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Cadbury World
- Cheap Hotels Near Symphony Hall
- Cheap Hotels Near Birmingham Museum And Art Gallery
- Cheap Hotels Near National Sea Life Centre
- Luxury Hotels Near Birmingham Hippodrome
- Budget Hotels Near Birmingham Back To Backs
- Budget Hotels Near Thinktank Science Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Library Of Birmingham
- Cheap Hotels Near National Exhibition Centre Nec
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Baddesley Clinton
- City Tripplans
- Pecs Itinerary 6 Days
- Pecs Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Pecs from Pecs
- Pecs Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Pecs from Pecs
- Pecs Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Pecs from Pecs
- Pecs Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Pecs from Pecs
- Pecs Itinerary 7 Days