Zsolnay Museum277 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pecs, Darazs Dulo 2, 7621, Hungary Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-72514040
- Ticket Price: 1200 HUF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
The Zolsnay ceramics and stonework factory is famous for its technological innovations, and its breathtaking Art Noveau murals. This museum continues the legacy of showcasing Zolsnay works, like in the famous Exhibition of Vienna. Covering six rooms, and located in the oldest building of Pecs, the exhibits here takes you through a chronological journey of the Zolsnay manufacturing process over the decades. The room dedicated to ceramics collected by VilmosZsolnay in Persia and Egypt is very popular.
Zsolnay Museum Travel Tips
- Photography is not allowed at all.
- Almost no information found in English at all.
- 600 HUF/person (students and seniors).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pecs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pecs and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zsolnay Museum Address: Pecs, Darazs Dulo 2, 7621, Hungary
- Zsolnay Museum Contact Number: +36-72514040
- Zsolnay Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Zsolnay Museum Price: 1200 HUF
- Time required to visit Zsolnay Museum: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.39% of people who visit Pecs include Zsolnay Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Zsolnay Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Zsolnay Museum
76.09% of people prefer walking in order to reach Zsolnay Museum
People normally club together Pecs Cathedral and Szechenyi Ter while planning their visit to Zsolnay Museum.