Best Time To Visit Pelekas
- Spring (February - April): are considered to be the months where you would come across the most beautiful flowers as they start blooming during this season not only in Pelekas but the whole of Corfu.
- Summer: It lasts from May to September and gets quite unpredictable in October and November. It is the best time to hit the beaches though.
- Winters (November - January): The weather is not very cold but one sweater is advisable. Swimming during this time is a treat.
- Spring and Autumn: These are basically the best seasons to visit Corfu and Pelekas. Conditions are perfect between Easter and mid-June - the weather is pleasantly warm in most places, but not too hot. Beaches are relatively uncrowded and accommodation is cheaper and easier to find than in the mid-June to end of August high season. Conditions are once more ideal from the end of August until mid-October as the season draws to a close.
The best time to visit Pelekas is either in the quieter months at the beginning and end of the summer, or the livelier days and nights in July and August.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Pelekas is November.
Least humid month in Pelekas is July.
- Best time to visit Kontogialos Beach in Pelekas
- Best time to visit Kaiser's Throne in Pelekas
- Best time to visit Mirtiotissa Beach in Pelekas
- Best time to visit Pink Panther Restaurant in Pelekas