Mirtiotissa Beach839 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ionian Islands, 49100, Greece (3 kilometers from Pelekas) Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Nature
Mirtiotissa Beach is described by a lot of regular visitors and beach lovers as the best beach to be in the whole of Europe. The beautiful sheer cliffs are completely covered with trees. The shrubs here drop directly into the sand which creates a sense of wonderful isolation. You will find curl rocky promontories offering marvelous snorkeling in both ends of the beaches. Mirtiotissa is also unofficially known as the Island’s nudist beach. It is a lovely place to be at just to spend a quiet day with your friends and you should definitely put it in your itinerary while at Greece.
Mirtiotissa Beach Travel Tips
- Avoid going with children.
- Look out for the warning system and pay attention to the flags.
- Do not go swimming into the deep waters.
- Look out for crabs and jelly fish.
- Put a lot of sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mirtiotissa Beach
- Please find out about the parking. Free entry.
Mirtiotissa Beach Hours
- Please find out the best hours to visit from the locals.
How to Reach Mirtiotissa Beach
- 3 kilometres from Pelekas. Rent a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pelekas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pelekas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mirtiotissa Beach Address: Ionian Islands, 49100, Greece (3 kilometers from Pelekas)
- Mirtiotissa Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mirtiotissa Beach(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mirtiotissa Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Pelekas include Mirtiotissa Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40.37% of people start their Mirtiotissa Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mirtiotissa Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mirtiotissa Beach
People normally club together Kaiser's Throne and Aqualand Corfu Resort while planning their visit to Mirtiotissa Beach.