How to Reach Pelling
- By Air: The nearest Airport from Pelling is Bagdogra Airport, Siliguri. Scheduled flights are available from cities such as New Delhi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. There is also an availability of the flights from International destinations such as Paro and Bangkok.
- By Train: The nearest Railway Station from Pelling is Jalpaiguri Railway Station, located at a distance of 170 Kms. It is well connected to major cities like Chennai, New Delhi, Howrah, Alipur and Darjeeling.
- By Road: Pelling is well connected to cities such as Geyzing, Damthang, Kalimpong, Gangtok, Siliguri, Pankhabari, Nagrakata, Jalpaiguri and Bhagalpur through Sikkim State Road Transport Corporation (SSRTC) and some private travel services.
- By Motorbike: You can explore the picturesque locations around Pelling on bikes that can be hired from anywhere in the city.
- On Foot: Pelling is a small place that can be easily explored on foot. Most of the attractions are in proximity to each other.
- Hire a car: Since there are a lot of attractions near Pelling which cannot be visited on foot, it is recommended to hire a cab or a taxi that are available from most parts of the city.