Pembina State Museum10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 805 ND-59, Pembina, ND 58271, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7018256840
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Pembina State Museum is small but worth visiting, as you can learn a lot about the local history of Pembina. The museum is run by the North Dakota’s historical society. The museum is a home to many indigenous artifacts which explain the nearly 6000-year-old history of this town. The artefacts range from fossils to native history to the history of the first settlers through the fur trade. The entry to the museum is free; the observation tower, however, has a fee of $2/ person. Climbing the observation tower is worth as the view from the tower of the countryside is fantastic. The gift shop at Pembina State Museum has some wonderful books which you can buy, and the prices are pretty reasonable too.
How to Reach Pembina State Museum
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Pembina State Museum Address: 805 ND-59, Pembina, ND 58271, USA, United States
- Pembina State Museum Contact Number: +1-7018256840
- Pembina State Museum Timing: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!