Dharmikarama Burmese Temple1989 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lorong Burma, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, Penang Hill
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-42269575
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is the only Burmese Buddhist temple outside Mynammar and is located in the Georgetown area of Penang. Standing opposite to Wat Chayamangkalaram temple, this temple was built in 1805 and presents excellent decor and architecture.
Many statues of Buddha contributed by Buddha’s devotees, two Panca Rupa (guardian protectors of the world) images, which stand over a globe, add to the mystic effect of the temple.
Visit this anytime during the day or during prayer times!
Dharmikarama Burmese Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Remove your footwear outside.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
- Bus 10, 101. 102, 104, 304, TransitLink bus #202, Minibus 26, 31 and 88 or Hin Bus #93.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Penang Hill before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Penang Hill and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.34% of people who visit Penang Hill include Dharmikarama Burmese Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.08% of people start their Dharmikarama Burmese Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dharmikarama Burmese Temple
92.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dharmikarama Burmese Temple