St George's Church702 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lebuh Farquhar, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia, Penang Hill
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-42612739
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Unesco Site
This is the oldest Angelican Church in Malaysia and was the main place of worship for the British colonial administrators in Penang. Declared as one of the 50 national treasures of Malaysia by the government, St. George’s Church is located in the UNESCO world heritage site of Georgetown.
A beautiful place to visit in Penang!
St George's Church Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended.
- Maintain silence, especially during the mass timings.
Entrance Ticket Details For St George's Church
- Entry is free.
St George's Church Hours
- Church service: Sundays : 8.30 am and 10.30 am and Wednesdays : 9.30 am
How to Reach St George's Church
- Rapid Penang free shuttle bus, tourist bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Penang Hill before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Penang Hill and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.44% of people who visit Penang Hill include St George's Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.08% of people start their St George's Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St George's Church
62.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St George's Church