Penetanguishene Centennial Museum55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 13 Burke St, Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1C1, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7055492150
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Penetanguishene Centennial Museum is one of the museums and a top tourist attraction in Penetanguishene. Visit this museum to know more about the history of one of Ontario's oldest communities. You can also visit the 1875 Lumber Office and General Store that was owned by Mr. Charles Beck, past mayor. There are many exhibits here that you can check out, some temporary and some permanent.
- Penetanguishene Centennial Museum Address: 13 Burke St, Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1C1, Canada
- Penetanguishene Centennial Museum Contact Number: +1-7055492150
- Penetanguishene Centennial Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Penetanguishene Centennial Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!