How to Reach Penneshaw - The Easiest Way to Reach Penneshaw
- By Air: Flights to Kangaroo Island disembark at the Kingscote airport. Regional Express (REX) provides direct flights from Adelaide.
- By Ferry: The SeaLink ferry connects Kangaroo Island to mainland. However, the ferry stop at Penneshaw from where one has to hop on a coach to Kingscote.
- By Coach: There is a scheduled coach service running twice a day, operated by Sealink between Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw. Booking your tickets in advance is mandatory.
There are no public transportation systems or taxis available on the island.
- On Foot: Exploring on foot is the best option.
- By Car: You can rent a car on the mainland, transport it across by a ferry and then tour Kangaroo Island on your own. There are a few rent-a-car options in Kingscote as well. However, advance booking is compulsory.
Are you looking for a Penneshaw travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Penneshaw from Nearby Cities
|Adelaide to Penneshaw||177.24 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Baldivis to Penneshaw||2377.37 km||39 hours 37 mins|
|Kuala lumpur to Penneshaw||4285.15 km||71 hours 25 mins|
|Roseburg to Penneshaw||13271.6 km||221 hours 11 mins|
|Surrey to Penneshaw||13606.89 km||226 hours 46 mins|
|Baytown to Penneshaw||14520.46 km||242 hours 46 mins|
|Auburn to Penneshaw||14800.21 km||246 hours 40 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Penneshaw