How to Reach Penneshaw - The Easiest Way to Reach Penneshaw
- By Air: Flights to Kangaroo Island disembark at the Kingscote airport. Regional Express (REX) provides direct flights from Adelaide.
- By Ferry: The SeaLink ferry connects Kangaroo Island to mainland. However, the ferry stop at Penneshaw from where one has to hop on a coach to Kingscote.
- By Coach: There is a scheduled coach service running twice a day, operated by Sealink between Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw. Booking your tickets in advance is mandatory.
There are no public transportation systems or taxis available on the island.
- On Foot: Exploring on foot is the best option.
- By Car: You can rent a car on the mainland, transport it across by a ferry and then tour Kangaroo Island on your own. There are a few rent-a-car options in Kingscote as well. However, advance booking is compulsory.
Are you looking for a Penneshaw travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Penneshaw
- How to reach Kangaroo Island
- How to reach Kingscote
- How to reach American River
- How to reach Victor Harbor - Goolwa
- How to reach Goolwa
- How to reach Grange Hotel
- How to reach Hindmarsh Island
- How to reach North Adelaide
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast