Pensacola Lighthouse193 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2081 Radford Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32508, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8503931561
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
If you love history and scenic views, then head to the Pensacola Lighthouse in Pensacola. Established in 1859, the lighthouse is a beautiful sight and a well-known landmark for the locals and tourists alike. A perfect spot for family, you can enjoy some breathtaking views from the top of the lighthouse, and do not miss on capturing the panoramic views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. To enjoy the ultimate view from the top, you will need to climb about 177 steps, so wear a comfortable pair of footwear. If you are afraid of the heights, you can climb up the stairs until you feel comfortable, and yet enjoy a stunning view. The area also features a small museum, exhibiting the local history of Civil War, US Coast Guard, about the lighthouse and more.
- Pensacola Lighthouse Address: 2081 Radford Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32508, USA, United States
- Pensacola Lighthouse Contact Number: +1-8503931561
- Pensacola Lighthouse Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
87.33% of people who visit Pensacola include Pensacola Lighthouse in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Pensacola Lighthouse visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Pensacola Lighthouse
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pensacola Lighthouse
People normally club together Naval Air Station Pensacola and Fort Barrancas while planning their visit to Pensacola Lighthouse.