Elephant Junction, ThekkadyCurrently Closed
- Address: Lakshamveedu colony to Elephant junction road, Idukki, Kerala 685535, Thekkady, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4869224142
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Wildlife Safari, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Elephant Junction, Thekkady
Elephant Junction is a place where you can actually interact with the elephants and can enjoy activities such as bathing elephants, elephant rides and petting and playing with playful elephants. Elephant Junction is huge place which attracts tourists on large scale. Other activities within the park include Plantation visits, Jungle Jeep Safaris, Tiger Trail, Trekking, Bamboo rafting and Sky walk. This is one of the best places to take an elephant ride in Kerala and to have a close encounter with the gentle giant. Visitors also have the option to spend a few days here in the camp, as accommodation facilities have been provided and can be availed for very reasonable prices. A fantastic place to visit with your family and friends.
Elephant Junction Information
- Do carry some extra clothes.
- Carry a camera to get some epic pictures with elephants.
- In case you want to stay overnight, the place also provides accommodations.
Elephant Junction Ticket Prices
- For Elephant Junction entrance fee and packages enquiry, please contact through phone.
How To reach Elephant Junction by Public Transport
- Can hire a taxi or can use the public transport buses.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Thekkady before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Thekkady and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Elephant Junction
43.77% of people who visit Thekkady include Elephant Junction in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.56% of people start their Elephant Junction visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Elephant Junction
91.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elephant Junction