Best Time To Visit Perpignan
Perpignan has a warm Mediterranean climate like many regions in Southern France. Perpignan is accessible to tourists for most time of the year.
- Summer (June – August): The summers have splendidly warm weather with the average temperature reaching 30 degree Celsius. This is best time to visit Perpignan as all the attractions are open for a longer period of time.
- Winter (December – February): Surprisingly, the winters are also sunny and the average temperature ranges around 12 degrees Celsius which makes it also a good season to visit Perpignan. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing and enjoying the various activities Perpignan has to offer.
- Spring (March – May): The average temperature during spring is about 15 degree Celsius to 17 degree Celsius. This is the time when visitors can enjoy the beaches and water sports.
- Autumn (September – November): The temperature is around 17 degree Celsius to19 degree Celsius in the autumns.
The best time to visit Perpignan is during the spring and summer months (March through August).
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Perpignan is 792.78 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Perpignan is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Perpignan is December.
Least humid month in Perpignan is July.
- Best time to visit Le Petit Train Jaune in Perpignan
- Best time to visit Palais Des Rois De Majorque in Perpignan
- Best time to visit Chateau De Salses in Perpignan
- Best time to visit Cathedrale St-jean And Campo Santo Funeral Cloister in Perpignan