How to Reach Perpignan - The Easiest Way to Reach Perpignan
- By Air: Perpignan-Rivesaltes airport has flights from several international and regional destinations like Paris, Dublin, London, Manchester, Brussels, Birmingham, Southampton and Bristol through services like Air France, Ryanair and cheap flights. The city can be reached through shuttle services. Also, there are flights to Girona, Spain (1hr 10 min drive) from various European destinations.
- By Train: SNCF TGV, the renfe/SNCF Spanish and French TGV cooperative service, and other SNCF combinations (intercity and TER) run trains towards Perpignan.
- By Bus: Eurolines is a bus service that operates buses from several regional towns and cities.
- By Car: Perpignan can be reached through several motorways. A9 – France (North) Spain (South), N119 - Andora.
- On Foot: Since the city is compact, most of the sightseeing places can be accessed on foot.
- By Bus: Compagnie Transports operates bus service that go towards the city centre and also connect Cabestany and Canet.
- By Car: You can get around the city by car hire and park them in the underground parking lots available in the town centre. But, they might be unavailable during the peak seasons.
Are you looking for a Perpignan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Perpignan from Nearby Cities
|Alénya to Perpignan||11 km||11 mins|
|Elne to Perpignan||12.91 km||12 mins|
|Narbonne to Perpignan||56.3 km||56 mins|
|Capestang to Perpignan||73.08 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Girona to Perpignan||79.14 km||1 hour 19 mins|
|Mèze to Perpignan||113.88 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Clermont-l'hérault to Perpignan||119.94 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Premià de mar to Perpignan||145.31 km||2 hours 25 mins|
|Le crès to Perpignan||157.52 km||2 hours 37 mins|
|El poble-sec to Perpignan||162.74 km||2 hours 42 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Perpignan