How to Reach Perpignan, France
The Easiest Way to Reach Perpignan
- By Air: Perpignan-Rivesaltes airport has flights from several international and regional destinations like Paris, Dublin, London, Manchester, Brussels, Birmingham, Southampton and Bristol through services like Air France, Ryanair and cheap flights. The city can be reached through shuttle services. Also, there are flights to Girona, Spain (1hr 10 min drive) from various European destinations.
- By Train: SNCF TGV, the renfe/SNCF Spanish and French TGV cooperative service, and other SNCF combinations (intercity and TER) run trains towards Perpignan.
- By Bus: Eurolines is a bus service that operates buses from several regional towns and cities.
- By Car: Perpignan can be reached through several motorways. A9 – France (North) Spain (South), N119 - Andora.
- On Foot: Since the city is compact, most of the sightseeing places can be accessed on foot.
- By Bus: Compagnie Transports operates bus service that go towards the city centre and also connect Cabestany and Canet.
- By Car: You can get around the city by car hire and park them in the underground parking lots available in the town centre. But, they might be unavailable during the peak seasons.
Are you looking for a Perpignan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Perpignan from Nearby Cities
|Alénya to Perpignan||11 km||11 mins|
|Elne to Perpignan||12.91 km||12 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Perpignan
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Beziers
- How to reach Montpellier
- How to reach Toulouse
- How to reach Arles
- How to reach Avignon
- How to reach Aix-en-provence
- How to reach Sanary-sur-mer
- How to reach Lourdes
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Menton