Are you looking for what to do in Perpignan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Palais des Rois de Majorque: King’s residence through the 12th and 15th centuries, which is now mostly gardens and the courtyard. It is the most important tourist attraction in the city.
- Cathedrale Saint-Jean: A 17th century cathedral with impressive exterior walls that have layers of stones placed between the bricks.
- Saint-Jean quarter: A splendid town square with fourteenth and fifteenth century manors and estates.
- Jardin de Sant-Vicens: Exotic Orange and Oleander gardens on Rue Sant Vicens.
- Chateau de Salses: An old fortress with a lot of history behind it.
- Le Petit Train Jaune: A train ride from Villefranche to Perpignan. Quartier de la gare, 66500 Perpignan, France.
- Deversud: Adventurous canyon riding in Perpignan. Chemin Del Vives, 66000 Perpignan, France.
- Gourmet Walking Tour Of Perpignan: Traditional French Food-tasting tour with the help of a tour guide. Buy stuff directly from the merchants. Place de la Republique, 66000 Perpignan, France.
- Vinotour: Wine tours of Roussillon and other landscapes. 66000 Perpignan, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Perpignan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Perpignan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Perpignan with confidence.