Aquarium Of Western Australia1387 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hillary's Boat Harbour 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia, Perth Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-894477500
- Ticket Price: 29 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) has over 40 exhibits comprising marine life from the entire coast of Australia. The Aquarium is home to one of the largest living coral reef exhibits in the world. The aquarium is divided into 5 coastal regions and other activity areas that mimic the aquatic life from different regions. There are so many exciting things to see and do as you take a journey through the stunning underwater life of one of the richest marine habitats.
- Great Southern Coast- Watch the beautiful sea-dragons and pineapple fish from the Southern Ocean as they swim lazily.
- Shipwreck Coast- It comprises Australia’s largest walk through aquarium with sharks, stingrays, sea turtles and several beautiful fish.
- Perth Coast- Admire the mesmerising coral reefs and look upon moon jellyfish and octopi.
- Far North Coast- Beautiful tropical display with a chance to see crocodiles up close.
- AQWA Dangerzone- A deadly mix of marine creatures that are poisonous and lethal.
- Marmion Marine Park- Here you can get up close and even interact with some animals at the touch pool.
- Underwater Gallery- Gaze upon the living coral and head to the bottom of the sea and explore within the gallery itself.
The Aquarium also has numerous adventure activities. Experienced and adventurous people can go diving with the sharks and stingrays, amateurs can go reef walking and families can opt to go on a whale watching expedition. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Perth Itinerary 7 Days.
Aquarium Of Western Australia Travel Tips
- Children 15 years or under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, parent or guardian.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aquarium Of Western Australia
- Concession - $21.00; Child (ages 4 to 15 years) - $17.00; Child (under 4 years) - Free; Family (2 adults and 2 children)- $79.00.
How to Reach Aquarium Of Western Australia
- Nearest bust stop is West Coast Drive Before St. Helier Drive.
- Nearest train station is Warwick Station on the Joondalup Line.
- Jetty’s Restaurant
- Bella Fonte’s
- Sorento Beach Shack
- The Breakwater
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Perth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Aquarium Of Western Australia Address: Hillary's Boat Harbour 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia, Perth
- Aquarium Of Western Australia Contact Number: +61-894477500
- Aquarium Of Western Australia Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Aquarium Of Western Australia Price: 29 AUD
- Best time to visit Aquarium Of Western Australia(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Aquarium Of Western Australia: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.35% of people who visit Perth include Aquarium Of Western Australia in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
58.16% of people start their Aquarium Of Western Australia visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aquarium Of Western Australia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquarium Of Western Australia
People normally club together Penguin Island and Rockpool Bar And Grill while planning their visit to Aquarium Of Western Australia.