Cottesloe Beach, Perth
About Cottesloe Beach, Perth
Cottesloe Beach, Perth - Address
Address: Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Perth, Western Australia 6011, Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 24.3K times in trip plans
Beach, Water Body, Observatory, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Cottesloe beach lies in the suburb of Cottesloe in Perth and is one of the most popular beaches in the city. “Cott” as it is known by locals is considered one of the safest beaches for swimming and water sports and has beautiful white sands and turquoise blue waters. The beach is bounded by grassy terraces, a park and lined with pines. There are several cafes, restaurants, bars and surf shops across the street from the beach as well. The iconic Indiana Teahouse building, which extends right on to the beach houses a restaurant and surf club. The annual outdoor art event, Sculpture By the Sea is held on this beach.
Cottesloe Beach Information
- The sun can be harsh so carry a hat, a strong sunblock and drink plenty of water.
- The beach tends to get crowded, as it is a popular tourist hub.
How To reach Cottesloe Beach by Public Transport
- Bus 102 from William St goes straight to the beach.
- Nearest Station is Cottesloe Station.
Restaurants Near Cottesloe Beach
- The Blue Duck
- John Street Cafe
- Il Lido
- Indiana Bistro
- The Beach Club
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Perth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cottesloe Beach, Perth Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful....iconic Australia 🍷🌞
Love this beach..one of the best in the city.very lively and beautiful .have many cafes and restaurants and playground for kids.
One of best beaches in Perth
Love it. Beautiful clean white sandy beach. Tons of grassed areas for picnics. Cool clean water to swim in. Life guards in attendance. Public toilets and plenty of cafes near by.
One of the best and beautiful beach of perth metro area
- Nearby Attractions
- Lake Monger
- Pinnacle Rocks
- Matilda Bay
- Fishing Boat Harbour
- Government House
- St Georges Cathedral Anglican
- Four Points By Sheraton Perth
- Wickham Retreat Backpackers
- Wonnerup House
- Perth Town Hall
- Perth Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Perth
- What to See in 48 Hours in Perth
- What to See in 72 Hours in Perth
- How to Spend 5 Days in Perth
- How to Spend 6 Days in Perth
- How to Spend 7 Days in Perth