Events and Festivals in Perth
- Australia Day (26th Jan): This Perth’s biggest event and over 300,000 people gather in Kings Park and along the Swan River on 26th January to watch a spectacular display of fireworks and laser light shows that are coordinated to music. The entire day is spent celebrating as people get together and get involved in the various activities and events across the city.
- Perth International Arts Festival (Feb- March): Held over 25 days, the festival has several events including dance, music, theater, art, film and literature across the city.
- Big Day Out (Feb): Held in the month of Feb, this is touted as one of Australia’s biggest music festivals. The even sees concerts by some of the world’s biggest artists and local bands alike. With up to 8 stages and all day performances at the Claremont Showground, this is a music lover’s must see.
- Kings Park Festival (Sept): This month long festival coincides with the spring blooming of Perth’s famous wildflowers. The festival comprises of spectacular floral displays, talks, nature walks, musical performances and several family activities.
Trip plans for Perth
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Perth
Perth Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Perth
Save 10%Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or Fremantle55 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Hop on a ferry from Perth or Fremantle to Rottnest Island for a day of exploring the stunning island. Enjoy a 90-minute coach...
Save 7%Perth Lunch Cruise including Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour134 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Escape Perth's hustle and bustle, and combine a lunch cruise around Perth with a sightseeing tram tour of the Port of Fremant...
Save 7%Pinnacles Sunset Stargazing Tour
Duration: 10 Hrs
Come and see the Pinnacles at sunset and then enjoy dinner under the stars in the mystical Pinnacles Desert on our small grou...
Save 7%Penguin Island and Caversham Wildlife Park Day Trip From Perth8 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Blessed with white sandy, crystal clear waters and abundant wildlife, Penguin Island only 45 minutes and a short fe...
- Events & Festivals in Mosman Park
- Events & Festivals in Canning Vale
- Events & Festivals in Kardinya
- Events & Festivals in Caversham
- Events & Festivals in Coolbellup
- Events & Festivals in Fremantle