London CourtCurrently Open
- Address: 647 Hay Street,Hay Street Pedestrian Mall, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Shopping Center
Essentially a shopping arcade, London Court attracts mainly tourist shoppers. The facade of the arcade is made in Tudor style architecture. The clock at the Hay St entrance is fashioned after the clock atop the London Big Ben. It is declared a heritage site and considered a major tourist attraction in Perth. The arcade runs between Hay Street and St George Terraces and has numerous souvenir shops, cafes and jewellery stores.
London Court Travel Tips
- Even if one is not planning on shopping, this place is worth a visit for it old world charm and architecture.
- Some stores opening and closing times vary.
- Holiday timings for shopping also vary.
How to Reach London Court
- Nearest bus stop Hay St Central Park on the Red CAT 12.
- The nearest train stations are the Perth Underground Station and the Perth Station.
- London Court Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Perth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perth and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.77% of people who visit Perth include London Court in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
26.83% of people start their London Court visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see London Court
63.55% of people prefer walking in order to reach London Court