Scarborough BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Scarborough, Perth, Western Australia 6019, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Any trip to Perth involves hours spent on the beach. Scarborough beach is hip beach that is popular among teenagers and surfers. Locals and tourists alike frequent the beach and it is home to one of Perth’s largest surf clubs. On any given day you can find beach goers engaged in a variety of activities while making most of the sun, sand and surf. The Scarborough beach is a trendy hangout owing to a lively strip of bars, restaurants and cafes. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Perth Itinerary 7 Days.
- This is the ideal beach to visit if you don’t have a car as it is easily accessible by bus.
- The water is usually warm even in winter so it is ideal for a swim.
- The beach gets very crowded on public holidays.
- Bus route 410 stops at Scarborough Beach Bus Stop.
- Peko Peko
- Straits Cafe
- Peter’s By the Sea
- Cafe del Pestacore
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Perth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perth and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.76% of people who visit Perth include Scarborough Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50.2% of people start their Scarborough Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Scarborough Beach
94.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scarborough Beach