Are you looking for what to do in Perth?
Perth is a diverse, multi-cultural hub. There are things to do in Perth for people of all ages and interest.
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden: A sprawling green space with an interesting history and a wide range of activities and facilities for visitors. One of the top Perth attractions.
- Swan River: Running along the entire east coast of Perth, a cruise down the river is a must do.
- Cottesloe Beach: The most popular beach, when wondering what to do in Perth, head here for some sun and fun!
- Scarborough Beach: A beach frequented by surfers and a younger crowd, beautiful and picturesque.
- The Perth Mint: One of the most important attractions in Perth, the mint is a really interesting experience.
- Penguin Island: Take a glass bottom boat ride to this island and feed penguins and explore the surrounding Marine Park.
- Art Gallery of Western Australia: A free tourist attraction for art aficionados with a vast exhibit.
- Western Australian Museum: One of the most interesting places to visit n Perth, showcasing its rich natural and social history.
- Aquarium of Western Australia: Take a journey through the marine life and habitats of Australia. For kids this is one of the top Perth activities.
- Perth Zoo: The multiple zones in the Zoo have wildlife from around the world. One of the most popular Perth tourist attractions.
- The Bell Tower & The Swan Bells: Perhaps Perth’s most visited tourist attraction, a the home of the historic Swan Bells from London.
- Swan Valley: Wine and dine and take a tour of this stunning wine region.
- Scitech: A great indoor attraction for kids especially on a bad weather day. There are interactive displays and a Planetarium.
- Whipper Snapper Distillery: Whiskey drinkers can sample bourbon style whiskey distilled in Australia for the first time.
- Crown Perth: Perth’s only casino, gamble the night and your money away.
- Murray Street & Hay Street Malls: A shoppers haven and Western Australia’s most popular shopping precinct.
- London Court: A heritage building which doubles as a shopping arcade. Great for souvenirs and jewellery.
- Rockpool Bar & Grill: A fine dining restaurant at the Crown Perth.
- Friends Restaurant: One of Perth’s hidden gems, a must visit for a live musical performance and great food.
- Restaurant Amuse: An award-winning restaurant with degustation. Ideal for special occasions.
- Greenhouse: A quirky and fun restaurant. Must visit for fresh breads and a fabulous breakfast menu.
Below we have a list of things to do in Perth and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Perth getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Perth with confidence.