How to Reach Perugia
- By Train: It is best to go by train. From Terontola, i.e. off the main Florence-Rome line, you will get train to reach your destination. You can also opt for private Umbria train line out of StazioneSant Anna.
- By Flight: This city doesn’t have any airport. So, you won’t get any direct flight to Perugia. Hence, the nearest Perugia airport you will get is in Rome, Pisa And Florence. From there, you can take train, bus or car.
- By Car: You can hire a car from Perugia airport like SantEgido International airport. Prices are affordable if you make the arrangement beforehand.
- By Bus: For travelling around the city, public transportation is the best place you can think of. City buses are available at every 20-30 minutes and will take you which ever place you wish to visit within the city. Some of them even run in the outskirts regions as well. Nearly half of the population of this city uses these buses, especially from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Hence, when you are in a mood to travel around the city for visit, remember this time schedule.
- By Taxi: Otherwise, if you think of taxi, it won’t be a bad idea. However, it will not be that economical than travelling in a bus.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Perugia. The most preferred mode of transport in Perugia is Car.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 15 kms 20 min