MinimetroCurrently Open [Closes at 09:20 pm]
- Address: Piazzale Bellucci, 16-16/A, 06121 Perugia, Italy
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:20 pm Details
- Phone: 075-5058753
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Train Ride
Minimetro - Review
This special tram stretches over 3.2 kilometres and covers 7 stations. It was started in 2008 February and helped to control the city’s excess car traffic. It uses 25 vehicles in total, each of which can hold 25 passengers and travel at a speed of 25 kilometres per hour. This mode of transport can be of great use for tourists to get to many interesting places in the city and also offers a nice view of the city.
Minimetro Ticket Prices
- The ticket to various stations may vary.
- Cards valid for longer duration are available.
- The timings of the metro can be found out locally.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Perugia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perugia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Minimetro
95% of people who visit Perugia include Minimetro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.5% of people start their Minimetro visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Minimetro
89.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Minimetro