About Minimetro, Perugia
Minimetro, Perugia - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Piazzale Bellucci, 16-16/A, 06121 Perugia, Italy
Ticket Price: 2 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 09:20 pm Details
Added 4.5K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Train Ride
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This special tram stretches over 3.2 kilometres and covers 7 stations. It was started in 2008 February and helped to control the city’s excess car traffic. It uses 25 vehicles in total, each of which can hold 25 passengers and travel at a speed of 25 kilometres per hour. This mode of transport can be of great use for tourists to get to many interesting places in the city and also offers a nice view of the city.
Minimetro Ticket Prices
- The ticket to various stations may vary.
- Cards valid for longer duration are available.
Minimetro Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings of the metro can be found out locally.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Perugia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Perugia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Minimetro, Perugia Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Conestabile Of Staffa Palace
- Elce Gate
- RB Beauty
- Marzia Gate
- Hall Of Notaries
- Gallenga Palace
- Palazzo Della Penna
- Conca Gate
- Arco Etrusco O Di Augusto
- College Of Mercanzia
- Perugia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Perugia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Perugia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Perugia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Perugia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Perugia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Perugia