Parco Giochi Paperopoli267 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via del Circuito, 430, 65124 Pescara PE, Italy Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-085411534
- Tags: Amusement Park, Park, Family And Kids, Games
It is an amusement park best suitable for kids. All the games and fun rides are so interesting that your kids will not want to come back home. If you are planning to celebrate your child’s birthday, this could be a great place. Located in Pescara, this amusement park offers great fun with music and animation. There is a playground park where you can play with your kids with maximum security and freedom. There are many play tables and special arrangement for birthday parties.
More about Pescara
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Pescara trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Pescara like Hotel Sole, Hotel Spazio Residenza, Hotel Roya and Hotel Diamante.
Draft the best Pescara vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Pescara on the go!
How to Reach Parco Giochi Paperopoli
- Bus Largo C.A. Dalla to stop- V.Circuito (Ponte Capacchietti) Rit
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Pescara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Pescara and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parco Giochi Paperopoli Address: Via del Circuito, 430, 65124 Pescara PE, Italy
- Parco Giochi Paperopoli Contact Number: +39-085411534
- Parco Giochi Paperopoli Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Pescara include Parco Giochi Paperopoli in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
74.75% of people start their Parco Giochi Paperopoli visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parco Giochi Paperopoli
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parco Giochi Paperopoli
People normally club together Parrocchia San Giovanni Battista E San Benedetto Abate and Museo D'Arte Moderna Vittoria Colonna while planning their visit to Parco Giochi Paperopoli.