Cremerie Park37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 186 - R. Infante Dom Henrique, 74 - Independência, Petrópolis - RJ, 25645-350, Brazil, Petropolis Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2422315834
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The park’s large 47,000 square metres area contains playgrounds, jogging tracks, sports facilities, a lake with paddle boats and even an old cheese factory. Yet none of these are the park’s true attraction. No, that’s the tranquillity. Despite being immensely popular with local families, and being visited by hundreds of people every day, it is still one of the city’s most peaceful retreats. Don’t mind the couples canoodling about. If you’re hungry, there’s a bar and snack area. There’s also a picnic area if you’ve brought your own eats. There are restrooms as well.
Cremerie Park Travel Tips
- Parking space available.
How to Reach Cremerie Park
- Take a taxi
- Drive to here, and ask locals for directions.
- Ask locals for public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Petropolis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Petropolis and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cremerie Park Address: 186 - R. Infante Dom Henrique, 74 - Independência, Petrópolis - RJ, 25645-350, Brazil, Petropolis
- Cremerie Park Contact Number: +55-2422315834
- Cremerie Park Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cremerie Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.01% of people who visit Petropolis include Cremerie Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
61.54% of people start their Cremerie Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cremerie Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cremerie Park
People normally club together Yellow Palace and Trono De Fatima while planning their visit to Cremerie Park.