How to Reach Petropolis
The Easiest Way to Reach Petropolis
HOW TO GET TO PETROPOLIS
- By Air: Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport in Rio for international incoming flights. Santos Dumas Airport received flights from major domestic cities.
- By Taxi: Make sure to negotiate a good price if taking a taxi from Rio to Petropolis.
- By Bus: From Rio’s main bus terminal, the Novo Rio Rodoviaria, buses leaves in every 90 minutes between 5:15am and 12am.
HOW TO GET AROUND PETROPOLIS
- By Foot: Once you’re in the city centre, most of the important tourist attractions can be easily walked to.
- By Bus: The system works this way: from the city centre, buses will ply out to one of the neighbourhood in a more or less straight line. For tourists, the lines 100 and 700 are the most important.
- By Taxi: There are multiple cab companies offering reasonable fares to various destinations around the city.
Modes of Transportation in Petropolis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Petropolis. The most preferred mode of transport in Petropolis is Walking.
Average distance: 8.5 km Average time: 37.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 50 min Overall average time for 2 kms 50 min
Car 50%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 15 kms 25 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Ouro Preto
- How To Reach Maceio
- How To Reach Florianopolis
- How To Reach Balneario Camboriu
- How To Reach Bonito
- How To Reach Aracaju
- How To Reach Porto Seguro
- How To Reach Manaus
- How To Reach Sao Paulo
- How To Reach Natal
- Cities Near Petropolis
- How To Reach Rio De Janeiro
- How To Reach Belo Horizonte
- How To Reach Recife
- How To Reach Joao Pessoa
- How To Reach Belem
- How To Reach Porto Alegre
- How To Reach Campos Do Jordao
- How To Reach Armacao Dos Buzios
- How To Reach Foz Do Iguacu
- How To Reach Curitiba