How to Reach Petropolis - The Easiest Way to Reach Petropolis
HOW TO GET TO PETROPOLIS
- By Air: Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport in Rio for international incoming flights. Santos Dumas Airport received flights from major domestic cities.
- By Taxi: Make sure to negotiate a good price if taking a taxi from Rio to Petropolis.
- By Bus: From Rio’s main bus terminal, the Novo Rio Rodoviaria, buses leaves in every 90 minutes between 5:15am and 12am.
HOW TO GET AROUND PETROPOLIS
- By Foot: Once you’re in the city centre, most of the important tourist attractions can be easily walked to.
- By Bus: The system works this way: from the city centre, buses will ply out to one of the neighbourhood in a more or less straight line. For tourists, the lines 100 and 700 are the most important.
- By Taxi: There are multiple cab companies offering reasonable fares to various destinations around the city.
Are you looking for a Petropolis travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Petropolis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Petropolis. The most preferred mode of transport in Petropolis is Walking.
Average distance: 8.5 km Average time: 37.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 50 min Overall average time for 2 kms 50 min
Car 50%Driving 25 min Overall average time for 15 kms 25 min
How to Reach Petropolis from Nearby Cities
|Rio De Janeiro to Petropolis||32.67 km||32 mins|
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Volta Redonda
- How to reach Leopoldina
- How to reach Armacao Dos Buzios
- How to reach Paraty
- How to reach Campos Do Jordao
- How to reach Nepomuceno
- How to reach Cláudio
- How to reach Casa Branca
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Joao Pessoa
- How to reach Belem
- How to reach Porto Alegre
- How to reach Foz Do Iguacu