Historically important and culturally vibrant, Philadelphia is sure to leave a mark on your mind. Known fondly as Philly, this city has a warm vibe. You are sure to feel at home in ‘the city that loves you back’.
So whether you are a national history buff or a gourmand, Philly has many surprises in its pocket! A notable past and a bright future make for an eclectic mix that captivates the visitor in a unique way.
Although Philadelphia has a close-knit local community, tourists assimilate easily into its spirited atmosphere and unprecedented hospitality. There’s something here for everyone!
Essential travel information and Philadelphia tips for your visit
- Do try the sinful Philly cheese-steak! There’s nowhere else in the world that will be able to serve the same flavor!
- Do keep a train and bus schedule handy for your reference. Many stations might not have them available easily.
- Do try and witness some exciting theatre at the Walnut street Theater.
- Catch a sports game live! Head to a stadium near you to experience the Phillies playing or catch a NBA game of the 76ers. The excitement is contagious!
- Try some beer at a local brewery. The Philadelphia Brewing Company is famous for its variety of classy beers.
Philadelphia Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Philadelphia. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Philadelphia trip planner.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Philadelphia
Explore Philadelphia: Founding Fathers Walking Tour
2 Hrs 30 Mins867 Reviews
Philadelphia Segway Tour
2 Hrs439 Reviews
Double Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Philadelphia (1, 2, or 3-Day)
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Dark Philly Adult Night Tour
2 Hrs2463 Reviews
Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York City
13 Hrs542 Reviews