Betsy Ross House50 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2156861252
- Tags: Museums
Betsy Ross House is believed to be the site where the seamstress and flag-maker Betsy Ross lived when she sewed the first American Flag. When you visit the site, you will feel as if history has come alive with people dressed according to the period in which Betsy Ross lived and telling stories as if they have got into the characters completely and it’s a delight to watch them. The history of Philadelphia has been told in a very interactive manner at Betsy Ross House. The house is beautiful and all the efforts to restore have turned out to be worthwhile. The professionals there are enthusiastic and through their interactions, you actually get transported back in time.
How to Reach Betsy Ross House
- Bus 5,48 to stop : Arch St & 3rd St
- Betsy Ross House Address: 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA, United States
- Betsy Ross House Contact Number: +1-2156861252
- Betsy Ross House Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.22% of people who visit Philadelphia include Betsy Ross House in their plan
20% of people start their Betsy Ross House visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Betsy Ross House
75% of people prefer walking in order to reach Betsy Ross House
People normally club together Ben Franklin Museum and Valley Forge National Park Visitors Center while planning their visit to Betsy Ross House.