Ocean View Drive Tours
About Ocean View Drive, Phillip Island
Overview of Ocean View Drive
Walking past the city of Phillip Island, you will come across Ocean View Drive. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Ocean View Drive.
Top rated Phillip Island tours do not include Ocean View Drive in their schedule, you can add it to your plan anyway.
More about Phillip Island
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Phillip Island trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Phillip Island is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Phillip Island like The Island Accommodation, San Remo Hotel Motel, Pelicans Motel San Remo and Quays Motel San Remo.
Book Ocean View Drive Tickets And Tours
Enjoy this half-day art and artisans Phillip Island tour with your local guide as you meet a local photographer, goldsmith, potter, glassmaker, steel sculptor and chef. Experience the art and meet the artisan in this tour of award winning craftsman.
See the spectacular cliffs and caves of Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island's hidden gem, on this 1 hour cruise from San Remo. Experience regular sightings of marine wildlife including fur seals and dolphins, while cruising on a comfortable double-deck catamaran. Enjoy captain's commentary throughout the cruise as well as a delicious morning tea consisting of tea, coffee, cake and activities for the kids.
Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for a full-day tour to Wilsons Promontory National Park. Cruise along southern Australiaâs gorgeous coastline for up-close views of remote locations like Skull Rock, Glennie Island, the historic Wilsons Promontory lighthouse, and enjoy stops at pristine beaches and nature reserves including the Kanowna Island seal sanctuary. Anchor at Refuge Cove for a buffet lunch plus two hours to swim, snorkel and lounge on the white-sand beach. Your cruise includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch and nibbles served at sunset on the boat.
See thousands of Australian fur seals in their natural habitat during a 2-hour wildlife cruise from Phillip Island. Journey on a comfortable catamaran with indoor and outdoor viewing decks to Seal Rocks, home to the largest colony of fur seals in Australia. En route, look for dolphins, whales, penguins and seabirds while your onboard guide provides informative commentary about the wildlife and history of Phillip Island and the Mornington Peninsula. Includes complimentary afternoon tea with light snacks and coffee or tea.
Getting around Ocean View Drive, Phillip Island
It is recommended to take Bus from Shetland Heights Rd/Back Beach Rd, which will cost you roughly AUD 2, taking around 2 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.77 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 0.97 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 2 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 0.97 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 12 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 9 minutes, covering a distance of 7.44 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly AUD 21.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 9.13 Kilometre and it will take around 110 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Bus from Post Office/Marine Pde. The transit will take around 6 minutes, covering a distance of 3.53 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly AUD 2.Public Transport : Bus
Take a Bus from Shetland Heights Rd/Back Beach Rd. The total distance will be 3.6 Kilometre costing AUD 2 and the duration of the trip will be 9 minutes.Taxi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly AUD 14, taking around 6 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.18 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 51 minutes for a distance of 4.22 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Ocean View Drive, Phillip Island
- Other Attractions
- Vuda Point Marina Fiji
- Lautoka Market
- Mana Spa
- Lautoka Botanical Garden
- Vitogo Parade
- Lautoka Golf Course
- Lautoka Open Air Flea Market
- Lautoka Sugar Mill
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Vuda Point Marina Fiji
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lautoka Market
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mana Spa
- Budget Hotels Near Lautoka Botanical Garden
- Cheap Hotels Near Vitogo Parade
- Cheap Hotels Near Lautoka Golf Course
- Budget Hotels Near Lautoka Open Air Flea Market
- Cheap Hotels Near Lautoka Sugar Mill
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Lautoka City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Blue Lagoon Beach Resort
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to Sydney from Grande Prairie
- Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns, Gold Coast, Kangaroo Island, Phillip Island
- Trip to Dubbo, Newcastle, Wagga Wagga, Phillip Island, Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Torquay, Warrnambool, Ballarat
- 11 Day Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Merimbula, Lorne, Batemans Bay, Port Campbell, Phillip Island from Singapore
- 20 Day Trip to Australia from Grande Prairie
- 21 Day Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns, Port Lincoln, Phillip Island, Taupo, Nelson Bay from Guelph
- 21 Day Trip to Australia from Hong Kong
- Trip to Melbourne, Sydney, Wagga Wagga, Apollo Bay, Wollongong, Byron Bay, Kiama, Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island
- Trip to Melbourne
- Trip to Phillip Island