- Address: Wat Phnom Road, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Tags: Park
Wat Phnom is one of the historical Buddhist temples of the city which was established in 1372. The building is so tall that it is recognised as the tallest structure in the city. The sanctuary at the temple was decorated in 19th century. At the altar you will find a bronze statue of seated Buddha surrounded by candles, flowers, several statues, and other items which are required for worship. The most interesting thing of Wat Phnom are the murals on the interior walls that depict famous scenes of Jataka stories, Reamker, and Ramayana.
How to Reach Wat Phnom
- Ferries to stop- Phnom Penh
- Buses to stop- Larryta Express Phnom Penh Branch Bus Stop
- Buses to stop- BKC Bus Stop
- Trains to stop- Cambodia Railway Station