Arizona Science Center1009 Votes Currently Closed
This mission is to promote the importance and values of science and its relation with human beings. There are a number of permanent exhibits as well as a few temporary ones. So, it is ensured that you will not feel bored as many times you may visit this place. The permanent exhibits include-
- Get Charged Up- This section shows you what happens when you’re the mysterious world of science. It also focuses on the world of Natural Sciences.
- Nano- This is an interactive family space where you are given information about Nanotechnology- which is a very modern branch of Science. They will explain the basics and also some real life applications of this subject.
- Evans Family Sky Cycle- This is where you can learn standard Physics. The name describes a cable that is suspended from a height of quite a thousand meters and you can learn the principles of gravity and center force while you take a ride along the cable.
- The iMAX Theatre and the planetarium are the other remarkable things to see in here.
Arizona Science Center Travel Tips
- Where comfortable clothes as there are a lot of physical activities to do here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arizona Science Center
- $11.95 (3-17 years)
- $14.95 (seniors 62+)
- Free (members)
- $7 (3- 17 years)
- $5 (members 3-17 years)
- $8 (adults and seniors 62+)
- $6 (members)
- $8 (3-17 years)
- $5 (members 3-17 years)
- $9 (adults and seniors 62+)
- $6 (members)
How to Reach Arizona Science Center
- Bus numbers 1, 7 and SR51 till 7th Street and Washington Street
- The Rose and Crown
- Pizzeria Bianco
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phoenix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phoenix and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.4% of people who visit Phoenix include Arizona Science Center in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
60.66% of people start their Arizona Science Center visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Arizona Science Center
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arizona Science Center
Arizona Science Center Reviews & Ratings
What a great place to get lost in learning! The next time you have a few hours and want to join in a fun, family activity, check out the AZ Science Center! This place has something for everyone of all ages. You can have fun at the courtyard water tables, lay on a bed of nails, learn all about the human body or dive deeper into the world of recycling. Make sure to wear great walking shoes and get ready to have some fun!
Great for kids of all ages! Educational fun! We had a great time! I noticed that some reviews mentioned one of the water tables being broken, and it we did see that it was broken when we were there. However, they still had three functional water tables, and so many other things to do! Everything else was working properly, and it's a big place. We spent most of the day there and are excited to return! If you are looking for a way to entertain and teach your kids, I recommend the science center! We even had lunch at the Bean Sprouts Cafe, and the food was tasty and healthy. All the restrooms and exhibits were clean.
The children's 'water' play area in the outdoor section near the ticket table is completely neglected. I don't think there was one exhibit there working. Get a repair crew in there ASAP - where is the maintenance, upkeep, and care for your exhibits? Kids go to the science center for hands on learning - won't go again for a long time, nor would I renew my membership due to the negligence in quality. Review will be updated once you fix your poor exhibits.
This is one of my favorite places to go downtown, there is so much to do and see. The exhibits are always fantastic and the shows at the planetarium are amazing. Check out lasers and liquor, they put on a light show in the planetarium and they sell adult beverages as well.
The Arizona Science Center is a wonderful place for someone of any age. You can bring your whole family here, including grandma! The thing that really stuck out for me was the water play station out in a courtyard. So many cool things to look at are right in here and so many exhibits.
where do i buy tickets for the science center that included the mummy of the world for thursdayAnswer Report Abuse
Hi Gary. You will be able to buy tickets for the Mummies of The World exhibition on the official website of Arizona Science Center. For more information, you may call them on 602.716.2000 and inquire further.Report Abuse