Events and Festivals in Phoenix
The first Friday of every month witnesses something called the First Fridays Artwalk where local art galleries, shops and venues open their doors to the public for free. This tradition has been going on since 1994.
- February: An annual event celebrating medieval life and culture is held this month and it’s called Estrella War. The Annual Chinese Week’s Culture and Cuisine Festival is also held in February. One of the most important events in Phoenix.
- March: Phoenix celebrates the annual Polish Festival in March. The month also witnesses the Arizona Scottish Highland Games with many athletic events, competitions and performances.
- April: The Phoenix Film Festival takes place every year in April. It has now become the largest attended festival in Arizona. It is a showcase for short and feature films from the world over. This is one of the most popular festivals in Phoenix.
- May: The Phoenix Comicon is held this month!
- December: The Christmas Mariachi Festival is held every year this month featuring renowned Mariachi bands and dancers.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Phoenix
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Phoenix
Small-Group Deluxe Grand Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix804 Reviews
Duration: 13 HrsBook Now
Morning Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Phoenix247 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Phoenix with Breakfast105 Reviews
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now
Lockdown- Theft Escape Room ExperienceNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 HrBook Now