This is the National Firefighting Museum that has successfully conserved the many firefighting equipments that have been used all over the world for firefighting activities. It is thus a very important part of the history of the city.
The exhibits are divided into 5 broad sections-
- Hand and Horse Drawn Exhibits- These are the vehicles dating from 1725 to 1908.
- Motorized Apparatus Exhibits- These are the ranges that were next in line. These worked from 1897 to 1948.
- The next Batch of Motorized Apparatus- This batch is just a developed version of the previous one and was popular during the period of 1918 to 1968.
- Wildland Firefighting- These are the last types manufactured that were specialized and made with the most developed and modern techniques.
- Gallery of the Firefighting Heroes- This gallery has been dedicated in the honor of the workers who risk their lives to save others from fire tragedies. There are photographs and statues of incidents and people that are of significance to the city of Phoenix.
Apart from this they also have a number of hands-on exhibits and activities for children including Fire engine Rides and pumping water from these vehicles.
Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx Travel Tips
- Photography is not allowed here.
- Entry is free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phoenix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phoenix and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.72% of people who visit Phoenix include Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
89.13% of people start their Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx