How to Reach Phoenix, Arizona
The Easiest Way to Reach Phoenix
HOW TO GET TO PHOENIX
- By Air: You can take an airplane to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. It is located southeast of downtown Phoenix. There are #13 and #40 buses available from the airport to the city. You can also hire a taxi from the Phoenix airport to get to the city centre.
- By Car: From the north, you can drive through Interstate 17 to get to Phoenix. Alternatively, Interstate 10 can be taken if you’re coming from the south or west. From the east, you can drive down through US Route 60. Time for a road trip!
- By Bus: There are several shuttle services to get to Phoenix. Continental Transportation and Arizona Shuttle offer a service from Tucson and Sky Harbor. Greyhound bus lines also runs through the area. Crucero USA and Autobus Americanos even offer a shuttle service to several part of Mexico.
HOW TO GET AROUND PHOENIX
- By Car: This is the most convenient way to get around Phoenix. Car rental outlets offer great prices especially national chains.
- By Light-Rail: If you are restricting your travelling to only Temple-Downtown Phoenix area, taking a light-rail called metro is the cheapest way to get around and you can even get an adult pass.
- By Taxis: Taxis are easily available near light-rail stops but are an expensive option. Phoenix travel guide recommends avoiding the use of the taxi when on a budget trip.
- By Bicycle: Phoenix has been ranked 15th most bicycle friendly city in the United States with a population more than 100,000 by the biking magazine. It’s always best to go with the healthier option!
- By Bus: Valley metro provides the city with an extensive bus service and is an especially good idea if you’re not planning to travel to far-flung places.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Phoenix and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Phoenix
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Phoenix. The most preferred mode of transport in Phoenix is Car.
Average distance: 24.82 km Average time: 30.92 min
Car 87.04%Driving 29.85 min Walking 0.04 min Overall average time for 26.58 kms 29.89 min
Bus/Trolleybus 1.85%Bus 45 min Driving 25 min Overall average time for 30 kms 70 min
Walking 7.41%Walking 29.5 min Driving 3.75 min Overall average time for 2.78 kms 33.25 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Phoenix
- How to reach Gilbert
- How to reach Chandler Heights
- How to reach Ajo
- How to reach Sedona
- How to reach Tucson
- How to reach Flagstaff
- How to reach El Mirage
- How to reach Gold Canyon
- How to reach Fort Mcdowell
- How to Reach Top Cities in United States
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seven Hills
- How to reach Wethersfield
- How to reach Tacoma
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Vërnicë
- How to reach Port Louis
- How to reach Tiruchirappalli