How to Reach Phoenix - The Easiest Way to Reach Phoenix
HOW TO GET TO PHOENIX
- By Air: You can take an airplane to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. It is located southeast of downtown Phoenix. There are #13 and #40 buses available from the airport to the city. You can also hire a taxi from the Phoenix airport to get to the city centre.
- By Car: From the north, you can drive through Interstate 17 to get to Phoenix. Alternatively, Interstate 10 can be taken if you’re coming from the south or west. From the east, you can drive down through US Route 60. Time for a road trip!
- By Bus: There are several shuttle services to get to Phoenix. Continental Transportation and Arizona Shuttle offer a service from Tucson and Sky Harbor. Greyhound bus lines also runs through the area. Crucero USA and Autobus Americanos even offer a shuttle service to several part of Mexico.
HOW TO GET AROUND PHOENIX
- By Car: This is the most convenient way to get around Phoenix. Car rental outlets offer great prices especially national chains.
- By Light-Rail: If you are restricting your travelling to only Temple-Downtown Phoenix area, taking a light-rail called metro is the cheapest way to get around and you can even get an adult pass.
- By Taxis: Taxis are easily available near light-rail stops but are an expensive option. Phoenix travel guide recommends avoiding the use of the taxi when on a budget trip.
- By Bicycle: Phoenix has been ranked 15th most bicycle friendly city in the United States with a population more than 100,000 by the biking magazine. It’s always best to go with the healthier option!
- By Bus: Valley metro provides the city with an extensive bus service and is an especially good idea if you’re not planning to travel to far-flung places.
Are you looking for a Phoenix travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Phoenix
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Phoenix. The most preferred mode of transport in Phoenix is Car.
Average distance: 24.36 km Average time: 30.62 min
Car 88.33%Driving 29.64 min Walking 0.04 min Overall average time for 25.88 kms 29.68 min
Bus/Trolleybus 1.67%Bus 45 min Driving 25 min Overall average time for 30 kms 70 min
Walking 6.67%Walking 29.5 min Driving 3.75 min Overall average time for 2.78 kms 33.25 min
How to Reach Phoenix from Nearby Cities
|Tempe to Phoenix||15.17 km||24 mins|
|Glendale to Phoenix||16.38 km||41 mins|
|Maricopa to Phoenix||16.66 km||16 mins|
|Scottsdale to Phoenix||25.36 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Gilbert to Phoenix||25.9 km||49 mins|
|Mesa to Phoenix||25.9 km||49 mins|
|Surprise to Phoenix||36.29 km||36 mins|
|Fountain Hills to Phoenix||39.62 km||39 mins|
|Chandler to Phoenix||40.07 km||1 hour 23 mins|
|Buckeye to Phoenix||56.37 km||56 mins|
- How to reach Chandler Heights
- How to reach Ajo
- How to reach Wenden
- How to reach Sedona
- How to reach Tucson
- How to reach Flagstaff
- How to reach Ash Fork
- How to reach Fortuna Foothills
- How to reach Sonoita
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco