Phoenix Mountain Preserve281 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15800 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85022, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6022627901
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Hiking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Peak, Picnic Spot
This is a collection of parks on the mountain area that has been designated to the position of Phoenix Point of Pride. All these parks are marked with desert vegetation and a number of hiking and walking trails. Some also have cycling and biking trails and picnic areas. These places are on the foothills of the Phoenix Mountain and thus provide a lovely view of the whole city. This is also the reason why the place is known as Lookout Mountain Preserve.
The places included in the collection are the Piestewa Peak, Camelback Mountain, Papago Park, North Mountain Shaw Butte Preserves, Phoenix Sonoran Preserves.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phoenix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phoenix and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve Address: 15800 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85022, United States
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve Contact Number: +1-6022627901
- Phoenix Mountain Preserve Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Phoenix Mountain Preserve(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Phoenix Mountain Preserve: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.96% of people who visit Phoenix include Phoenix Mountain Preserve in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
28.57% of people start their Phoenix Mountain Preserve visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Phoenix Mountain Preserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phoenix Mountain Preserve
People normally club together Wrigley Mansion and Brass Armadillo Antique Mall while planning their visit to Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
People also prefer to end their day with Phoenix Mountain Preserve.