Pueblo Grande Museum224 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4619 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:45 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6024950901
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park, Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
These are a collection of Pre Columbian archeological sites and ruins in the modern city of Phoenix. There is a platform mound and also irrigation canals here. All these are together known as Pueblo Grande Archeological Museum and Park.
This place is known to have been inhabited in the 450 BC by Hohokams who lived live and practiced agriculture here but later had to abandon this place for reasons unknown till date.
Here you can see the renovations have been done keeping in mind the authenticity of the place. You will find a number of ancient artifacts, headgears, masks, sculptures and many other such things over here. These help us to get closer to the prehistoric inhabitants of this place.
Pueblo Grande Museum Travel Tips
- There is also a nice gift shop here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phoenix before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phoenix and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pueblo Grande Museum Address: 4619 E Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, United States
- Pueblo Grande Museum Contact Number: +1-6024950901
- Pueblo Grande Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:45 pm
- Best time to visit Pueblo Grande Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Pueblo Grande Museum: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.35% of people who visit Phoenix include Pueblo Grande Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Pueblo Grande Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pueblo Grande Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pueblo Grande Museum
People normally club together Hall Of Flame Museum Of Firefightingx and Carnival Of Illusion while planning their visit to Pueblo Grande Museum.
Pueblo Grande Museum Reviews & Ratings
We are looking for a ghost walk/ history in Phoenix area in the first week of March.Any options or recommendations?Answer Report Abuse
Hi, Deb! I request you to please mail us your trip details including travel dates and a number of travelers on firstname.lastname@example.org and our travel experts will get back to you with the best suitable options.Report Abuse