Are you looking for what to do in Phoenix?
PLACES TO SEE
- Desert Botanical Garden: The garden contains a great sample of the plant life in the Sonoran Desert. Many desert animals also call the place their home such as lizards, and birds. The cactus garden is something that must be seen.
- Heard Museum: The museum displays artefacts and art celebrating the Native American culture. You should definitely check out the Hopi Kachina dolls that are on display here.
- Camelback Mountain: If you love hiking, this is the place to go. It’s not recommended if you’re only looking to go for a stroll. The climb is tough but the view is worth it.
- South Mountain Park: Many trails to choose from and lots of free parking. Some trails offer beautiful views of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Zoo: It’s a small zoo, but it’s educational and informative. A great place to visit if you have kids.
WHERE TO BE
- There is a variety of nightlife in Phoenix. Visitors can attend catch a show of the Carnival of Illusion, or attend a performance in the Arizona Theatre company or at the Arizona Opera.
- Go on an adventure picnic at the Piestewa Peak.
- Catch a game of basketball at the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- When shopping in Phoenix, the best thing is to buy the scorpion bolo ties and saguaro-cactus salt and pepper shakers; which are very popular souvenirs. There are many gift shops at Terminal 3 and 4 of Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Phoenix has some great nightclubs, Candice Nagel, Aunt Chilada's @ Squaw Peak are some great picks.
Below we have a list of things to do in Phoenix and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Phoenix getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Phoenix with confidence.