About Fitzwater Station, Phoenixville
Fitzwater Station was a stop on the anti-slavery Underground Railroad. Located in Port Providence, Pennsylvania, United States, it is now a restaurant and bar. "The Fitz" overlooks the Schuylkill Canal. The building is named for Abel Fitzwater, a notable early 19th century local and owner of the former farmland where the Fitzwater Station and Port Providence sit. The Fitzwater Station is located at 40°07′41″N 75°29′36″W / 40.12806°N 75.49333°WWikipedia
Overview of Fitzwater Station
Fitzwater Station lies in the city of Phoenixville in United States. Don't expect lot of visitors to Fitzwater Station since it is not a popular tourist spot in Phoenixville.
More about Phoenixville
Create a flawless plan, make use of Phoenixville trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Phoenixville like Clarion Hotel At Exton, Chateau Suites, Comfort Suites Exton/west Chester and Hampton Inn Downington/exton.
If you want to add the visit to Fitzwater Station in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Phoenixville vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Phoenixville.
Share your experience - Rate Fitzwater Station, Phoenixville
Friendly service, good food and drinks, nice outdoor seating. Recommend the crab cakes or crab ball appetizer. Sometimes a little understaffed but service still "with a smile" even when busy.
Great experience... Exceptional service at Port Providence Paddle followed by a DELICIOUS lunch at Fitzwater. GREAT SERVICE... Will for sure be back.
It was a rough start. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go in and sit down or wait at the door. There was no one there and no sign. Took a little while to get our food and drinks. I had to go and find a server. But the waitress actually warmed up quickly and the food was lovely. Got the shrimp and crab salad. Highly recommend!
Really cool place, unfortunately we couldn't stay long...can't wait to go again...cute bikers ! Lol
Just moved into this area, and wanted to try a new spot. I thought this would be a nice place to go since the view is beautiful. However, service was horrible. No one greeted us when we came in, or came over to the table for another 15 minutes. The lady who served us was not pleasant and did not seem happy to help. I would not recommend this spot.
- Other Attractions
- Beach At Panama City
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Shell Island
- Panama City Beach Winery
- Wonder Works
- The Sea Screamer
- Miracle Strip Amusement Park
- Ripleys Believe It Or Not
- Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise
- Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Beach At Panama City
- Hotels Near Gulf World Marine Park
- Hotels Near Shell Island
- Luxury Hotels Near Panama City Beach Winery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wonder Works
- Hotels Near The Sea Screamer
- 5 Star Hotels Near Miracle Strip Amusement Park
- Hotels Near Ripleys Believe It Or Not
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise
- Cheap Hotels Near Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec, Albany, Phoenixville
- Trip to Phoenix, Phoenixville
- 6 Days Trip to phoenixville
- 5 Days Trip to phoenixville
- 3 Days Trip to phoenixville
- 4 Days Trip to phoenixville
- 2 Days Trip to phoenixville
- 1 Day Trip to phoenixville
- 2 Day Trip to Phoenixville from Phoenixville
- 4 Day Trip to Phoenixville from Schoharie