Bang Pae Waterfall48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pa Klok, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 200 THB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
There are only five major waterfalls in all of the island of Phuket, and only two of them are worth seeing. This is one of them. It is located inside a national park so you do have to pay a fee to go and see it. And if you're from outside of Phuket, then it is likely that you have seen better waterfalls elsewhere. However this is still an excellent place to picnic and frolic. The jungle gives it a very ‘hidden gem’ feel. Locals especially enjoy the waterfall very much, and this is their preferred weekend getaway. There is a pond here and you can splash around in it for some good clean fun. You should combine it with a trip to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Center.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bang Pae Waterfall
- 20 baht for locals.
Bang Pae Waterfall Hours
- It is possible that the waterfall is accessible at all times so long you have the ticket.
How to Reach Bang Pae Waterfall
- By Car: Go east from Heroine's Monument on Thepkasattri Road until you reach the sign indicating the waterfalls, along with the ‘Gibbon Rehabilitation Center.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Phuket include Bang Pae Waterfall in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30.77% of people start their Bang Pae Waterfall visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bang Pae Waterfall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bang Pae Waterfall