Boat Avenue Villa Market4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 49 14 Bandon-Cherngtalay Rd, Tambon Choeng Thale, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-830952902
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center
This is a rather eclectic collection of shopping facilities some distance Inland from Bang Tao Beach. With 30000 square meters of retail space, covering two condominium buildings, an office and shopping and restaurant complex, a chic fashion shopping street, and the Container Mall, memorably made entirely out of ship containers, this unique and contemporary setting is definitely worth checking out even if you don’t end up buying anything. The Waya Cafe is a particularly cool hangout here. Even though the actual products on sale aren’t anything you won't’ find in the rest of the island, the layout is fun to explore.
Boat Avenue Villa Market Hours
- Individual stores may have their own opening and closing hours.
How to Reach Boat Avenue Villa Market
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Boat Avenue Villa Market Address: 49 14 Bandon-Cherngtalay Rd, Tambon Choeng Thale, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Boat Avenue Villa Market Contact Number: +66-830952902
- Boat Avenue Villa Market Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Boat Avenue Villa Market(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Boat Avenue Villa Market: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Phuket include Boat Avenue Villa Market in their plan
95% of people start their Boat Avenue Villa Market visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Boat Avenue Villa Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boat Avenue Villa Market
People normally club together Kalim Beach and Kathu Waterfall while planning their visit to Boat Avenue Villa Market.