Kamala BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 74/3 Moo 3 Rim Had Road, Kamala, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Kamala Beach - Review
Kamala beach is a laid back and calm get away not far from Paton. This beautiful beach is perfect if you are looking for a relaxing holiday with the holy trinity of the sun, the sand and the sea. So whether it is strolling down the sandy stretch or eating local cuisine at the tiny restaurants close by, you are sure to love your vacation at Kamala. The night life is equally easy going but it is undoubtedly fun.
If you want to try something adventurous, this beach is famous for its scuba diving activities. Tourists love to indulge in the thrill of diving deep under the sea to discover its hidden treasures. And after an exciting time with the fish you can bounce back into the laid back atmosphere by grabbing a drink at the various inexpensive bars or getting some great bargains at the local stalls. If you have just 2 days in Phuket check out how you can enjoy other attractions along with Kamala Beach.
Kamala Beach Information
- You need not have SCUBA diving experience to try scuba diving here. The instructors are very well-trained and knowledgeable. Just make sure that you intimate them of all fears, phobias and conditions you have before starting your lesson.
How To reach Kamala Beach by Public Transport
- Moo 3 Rim Had Road
Restaurants Near Kamala Beach
- La Carbonara
- Tom Yam Koong - Restaurant 2
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kamala Beach
95% of people who visit Phuket include Kamala Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.94% of people start their Kamala Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kamala Beach
94.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kamala Beach
Kamala Beach Map
Kamala Beach Trips
Kamala Beach, Phuket Reviews
Wonderful resort on south end of Kamala. Even has it's own private beach. Richard and his team do a great job.
Great service great staff. Clean good price
A really good place for having a drink close to the beach.
Perfect. Really nice holyday!
Its a place worth going and experience once in a life atleast
All QuestionsKamala beach
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station