Karon Beach, Phuket
About Karon Beach, Phuket
Karon Beach, Phuket - Address
Address: Karon, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83100, Thailand
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 109.1K times in trip plans
Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Karon beach is one of the popular beaches of Phuket. It is a great place to enjoy everything related to the sea. There is the sun, the sand, the cocktails, the water-sports and so much more.
It is the second largest beach in Phuket and a real beach-lovers paradise. The best time to visit it is from November to April when the sea is calm and the sun is very pleasant. There is never a dearth of activities to try out in this place. The beach also has a very lively nightlife with bars and pubs to explore in the wee hours of the night. Bargain stores for clothes and other articles line the area leading towards the beach so there is a lot to do for the certified shopaholics. In the end, nothing can compare to a long leisurely walk down this beach in Phuket. Head to the Karon Beach to make the most of your 3 days in Phuket.
Karon Beach Information
- Observe caution while swimming and follow all warning signs without fail.
- Be sure to check out the bars around the area sometimes serving local brews and fresh beer.
- You need to pay for the beach chairs and the umbrella. It is recommended that you do hire one though.
Karon Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Karon Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Morning hours or early evening hours are recommended for the visit.
How To reach Karon Beach by Public Transport
- By hired car.
Restaurants Near Karon Beach
- Las Margaritas Grill & Cantina
- Karon Cafe Steakhouse & Thai Cuisine
- Two Chefs - Karon Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Karon Beach, Phuket Reviews - Write a Review
We preferred karon beach to kata noi. Nicer sand and waves. Gets deep reasonably quickly but still clear sea. We were here in november and beach was not over crowded. Enough people to watch and mingle with. Places to buy refreshments. Thought the parasailing was over priced at 1200 baht for 1 or 2000 for two
Blue clear water. 100 bat cost beach seat per day. Close to it a lot of shops and cafes.
Great view.. but there is no sunset 🙁🙁
Nice beach. Of course the sand! Sound is weird but cool! Little bit crowded but anyway better than Patong beach.
The waves were not too strong and the water was clean. It wasn't too crowded so it's a good place to relax at without feeling too alone.
- Nearby Attractions
- Wat Wichit Sangkaram
- Tha Rua Shrine
- Srisoonthorn Temple
- Big Bee Farm
- Rawai Art Village
- Floating Market Phuket
- Twinpalms Phuket
- Banyan Tree
- Mom Tris Villa Royale
- Mangosteen Resort And Ayurveda Spa
- Phuket Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 48 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 72 Hours in Phuket
- How to Spend 5 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 6 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 7 Days in Phuket