Karon Beach13486 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karon, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83100, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Karon beach is one of the popular beaches of Phuket. It is a great place to enjoy everything related to the sea. There is the sun, the sand, the cocktails, the water-sports and so much more.
It is the second largest beach in Phuket and a real beach-lovers paradise. The best time to visit it is from November to April when the sea is calm and the sun is very pleasant. There is never a dearth of activities to try out in this place. The beach also has a very lively nightlife with bars and pubs to explore in the wee hours of the night. Bargain stores for clothes and other articles line the area leading towards the beach so there is a lot to do for the certified shopaholics. In the end, nothing can compare to a long leisurely walk down this beach in Phuket. Head to the Karon Beach to make the most of your 3 days in Phuket.
Karon Beach Travel Tips
- Observe caution while swimming and follow all warning signs without fail.
- Be sure to check out the bars around the area sometimes serving local brews and fresh beer.
- You need to pay for the beach chairs and the umbrella. It is recommended that you do hire one though.
Entrance Ticket Details For Karon Beach
- Entry is free.
Karon Beach Hours
- Morning hours or early evening hours are recommended for the visit.
How to Reach Karon Beach
- By hired car.
- Las Margaritas Grill & Cantina
- Karon Cafe Steakhouse & Thai Cuisine
- Two Chefs - Karon Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.59% of people who visit Phuket include Karon Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
22.85% of people start their Karon Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Karon Beach
94.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Karon Beach