Koh PanyeeCurrently Open
- Address: Koh Panyee, Phuket, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Family And Kids
Koh Panyee - Review
Koh Panyee is a quaint little fishing island not far from Phuket. This place is home to a little more than a thousand people and is a popular tourist spot. Being a fishing town, it is recommended that you have a nice sea-food lunch here during your visit. The fresh-fish, the scenic island, the rustic boats and the awesome markets are sure to make you come back for more.
This island is a great place to explore the life at sea that these villages have. There are many reasons to visit this little island but the primary one is to get a taste of this very unique sea-faring culture. This seemingly “floating village” is a great spot for the off the beaten track tourist.
Koh Panyee Information
- If you wish to stay here, the overnight accommodations are very cheap.
- It is a good idea to hire a pontoon boat to explore the area around the sea.
- As the population is predominantly Muslim do make sure not to dress in a very casual way. Jeans and t-shirts are the best way to go.
Koh Panyee Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Koh Panyee Hours
- Check out the ferry timings to reach this island.
How To reach Koh Panyee by Public Transport
- By ferry from Surakal Pier
Restaurants Near Koh Panyee
- Pink Flamingo Cafe & Hotel
- Tom Khrueangnai Wat Rat Baphit
- Suan Nguen Mee Ma Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Koh Panyee
43.71% of people who visit Phuket include Koh Panyee in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
30.19% of people start their Koh Panyee visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Koh Panyee
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koh Panyee