Nai Thon Beach41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nai Thon Beach, Phuket 83110, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, View Point, Walking Area
Narrow and winding roads will lead you to this nearly deserted looking beach. It seems to have all the amenities of a developed beach but none of the crowd, at least not yet. It is not have very long beach, but the sun sand is golden and clean, the water is calm, and the food at the restaurants is decent. It has some excellent shaded spots if you’re in the mind for a nap. This beach is sister to the Nai Yang beach to the north. You'll find loungers and sunbeds ready for your use. There are a few bars across the road. This beach has been slowly getting popular though, so you may want to make a good use of it before the crowds descend.
Nai Thon Beach Hours
- Swimming is not recommended at this beach in the summer as the currents can be dangerous.
How to Reach Nai Thon Beach
- By Car
- Take a tuk-tuk or a taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nai Thon Beach Address: Nai Thon Beach, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Nai Thon Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nai Thon Beach(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nai Thon Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Phuket include Nai Thon Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
46.15% of people start their Nai Thon Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nai Thon Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nai Thon Beach
People normally club together Sarasin Bridge and Bang Pae Waterfall while planning their visit to Nai Thon Beach.