Nai Yang BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 80/30-38 Moo1 Sakhu,Thalang, Phuket, 83140, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
Nai Yang Beach - Review
This west facing beach is to the south of Mai Khao beach and has relatively more activities, but still benefits from the lack of a main road. It is adjacent to the Sirinat National Park. The airport viewpoint this beach shares with the Mai Khao beach can be considered its northernmost point. The shady palm trees make this beach a popular place to picnic. It’s peppered with little bars and restaurants, so you don't even have to bring your own food or drinks. It is more popular with the locals than with the tourists and you'll see many of the local kids flying kites.
Nai Yang Beach Information
- Swimming at those beaches not safe in the summer season.
- Parking spaces close to the beach are few in number, so try and park close to a big restaurant on your approach to the beach.
How To reach Nai Yang Beach by Public Transport
- By Car
- Take a tuk-tuk, bus or taxi to Thalang District.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nai Yang Beach
2.65% of people who visit Phuket include Nai Yang Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.95% of people start their Nai Yang Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Nai Yang Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nai Yang Beach
Nai Yang Beach Map
Nai Yang Beach Trips
Nai Yang Beach, Phuket Reviews
This is the spot you want if you enjoy plane watching. On a clear non-rainy day you can get some really decent shots of aircraft landing and taking off. Right on the beach across from the airport. On the day I was there naturally it was raining. My luck. I hope you have a better day then me.
A very good and clean beach. Great view point to see the jumbo machines touching down. But easy to get lost. Far from the city center. Follow google. Sometimes require a bit walk to reach to the exact point.
The beach is long, the water is clean and the sand is perfect for a long walk. Many places to eat and drink. It is possible nice photos airplanes and watch a beautiful sunset. Enjoy Phuket!! Happy New Year Thai!! Happy Songkran!!
So cool watching planes come in and the beach itself was gorgeous not too many people there and lots of shade in the back under the trees
Awesome beach! If you are driving here by scooter, drive the way above the airport and you will be able to drive on the sidewalk directly to the beach . Someone should be there to direct you. Awesome view of the planes here right on the beach!
All QuestionsNai yang beach
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal