Old Phuket Town, Phuket
About Old Phuket Town, Phuket
Old Phuket Town, Phuket - Address
Address: 42 Krabi Road, Phuket Town, Phuket, 83000, 42, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 102.2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Known for its Sino Buddhist Architecture, the Old Phuket town often gets ignored by the Phuket tourist. This is unfortunate as this area holds so much history, culture and beautiful architecture it seems wrong to go to Phuket and not visit it.
A trip through the Phuket old town will show you a wonderful cultural melange. The typical Portuguese buildings fused with the red and gold of the Thai architecture gives the place a very eclectic feel. The buildings are unique and colorful and there are Buddhist as well as Chinese temples that you can visit. The pretty little galleries and the tiny roads make this place a fusion of cultures that is very specific to this region and you will rarely see anywhere else. A walk to explore this area is a must on a trip to Phuket.
Populated with Buddhist architecture, the Old Phuket Town offers a historical and cultural twist to the otherwise exciting spirit of Phuket. There are no ticket prices for Old Phuket town, however, you can always enlighten yourself historically as you buy tickets for Old Phuket town tours with us. With these tours, you get Old Phuket Town ticket prices at discounted prices and yet have all the information in store. Old Phuket Town tickets are your ultimate way to know the city better.
Old Phuket Town Information
- You will be able to find quite a few interesting sights like the golden dragon and a park to commemorate the birth anniversary of a queen of Thailand, as you walk down the roads.
- Do check out the Dibuk road and the Jui Tui Shrine in this area.
How To reach Old Phuket Town by Public Transport
- Krabi Road
Restaurants Near Old Phuket Town
- Salvatore's Restaurant
- Ka Jok See
- Gallery cafe by pinky
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Old Phuket Town, Phuket Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket
- The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
- Hotel Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
- The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort
- Red Duck Restaurant
- Bandai Poshtel Phuket
- Oasis Spa Phuket Kamala
- Sawasdee Village
- Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
- Phuket Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 48 Hours in Phuket
- What to See in 72 Hours in Phuket
- How to Spend 5 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 6 Days in Phuket
- How to Spend 7 Days in Phuket