Phang Nga Bay, PhuketCurrently Open
- Address: Phang Nga Bay, Phuket, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
About Phang Nga Bay, Phuket
The Phang Nga Bay hosts the tourist magnets of James Bond Island and Koh Paynee. But even if you want to avoid the crowd, you can take leisurely boat rides across the verdant surroundings though the green waters. The limestone “karsts” are a beautiful contrast to the water and make for very scenic viewing.
The boat rides take you to areas which have remained unexplored until recently and are beautiful and untouched islands that make the whole experience serene and unique. There are very few places in the world where you can see nature’ bounty in its complete splendor quite like this place in Phuket. You can also choose to try kayaking through the scenic routes and explore the islands for yourself. Phang Nga Bay is an unavoidable part of your Phuket itinerary 3 days.
Phang Nga Bay Information
- Prices for boat rides vary according to the type.
- It is obviously best to visit this area during the day to view it properly.
- To avoid the crowds try to take a tour of the lesser known and explored islands. It will help you avoid the crowds and have the same experience.
How To reach Phang Nga Bay by Public Transport
- Moo 3 Srisoonthron Rd.
Restaurants Near Phang Nga Bay
- The Sweet Restaurant
- Watermark Restaurant
- Chili Thai Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.