Phuket FantaseaCurrently Closed
- Address: 99 Moo 3, Kamala Beach | Kathu, Kamala, Phuket 83150, Thailand
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 11:30 pm Details
- Phone: +66-076385000
- Ticket Price: 1800 THB
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Phuket Fantasea - Review
Phuket Fantasea is a spectacle to be reckoned with. This majestic show that Phuket puts up with culture and tradition mixed in with entertainment is definitely one of the things you must see while in Phuket. Without it the Phuket experience will remain incomplete.
This theme park incorporates fables and stories to provide a great overview of the culture of Thailand. There are beautiful elephant shows, colorful dances and several other interesting gimmicks and acts that help you learn about the culture. What’s more is that there is a scrumptious feast in the form of a huge buffet after it. Culture and colors, fun and food… what else could one ask for? Phuket itinerary 3 days, incomplete without an experience of Phuket Fantasea. Just plan to spend 1 day in Phuket, then Phuket Fantasea will be a place worth visiting.
The theme park with its dazzling stories and rich cultural insights happily sits on the top position amid the most loved destinations in Thailand. Tickets for Phuket Fantasea comes in different packages for different age groups. While the Phuket Fantasea Ticket Cost is definite for adults, children gets a slight concession on Phuket Fantasea Ticket Prices. There are different Phuket Fantasea Tickets for buffet dinner and show as well. Group tours are not available hence there are no Phuket Fantasea Tour Ticket Prices.
Phuket Fantasea Information
- Children under 4 will not be provided with any seat.
Phuket Fantasea Ticket Prices
- Given price is for adults only for the show.
- Children (4 -12 years) coming only for the show: 1800 THB
- Show + buffet: 2200 THB (adult), 2000THB (for children between 4 & 12)
- Children under 4 years of age (height not exceeding 100 cm or 3'3"): Free admission
Phuket Fantasea Opening and Closing Hours
- Show timings: 9pm (for normal show), 7:30pm (additional show)
- Theatre gates open 20minutes before the show time.
How To reach Phuket Fantasea by Public Transport
- By hired car.
Restaurants Near Phuket Fantasea
- Sweet Dreams
- The Swedish Bakery
- Baan Mai
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Phuket before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Phuket and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Phuket Fantasea
95% of people who visit Phuket include Phuket Fantasea in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
68.24% of people start their Phuket Fantasea visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Phuket Fantasea
93.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phuket Fantasea
Phuket Fantasea Map
Phuket Fantasea Trips
Phuket Fantasea, Phuket Reviews
Phuket Fantasea Tour Reviews
This show was beautiful! It's definitely a must see when you're in Phuket. The show was colourful, energetic, with beautiful costumes, lighting and breath-taking special effects. An hour and a half went by in a flash. We had our seats in the gold area. The whole Phuket FantaSea excursion was really lovely and well organized.
All QuestionsPhuket fantasea
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows